Jakarta, 12 May 2022. The leading Professional Convention Organizer (PCO) in Indonesia, PACTO CONVEX, will be PCO of the Seventh Session of the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (GPDRR) 2022. GPDRR 2022 will take place as an in-person event from 23rd to 28th May in Bali, Indonesia, co-hosted by Indonesia’s National Disaster Management Authority (BNPB) and UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR).
GPRDD 2022 is expected to welcome over 5000 delegates from 193 United Nations (UN) member countries for a six-day conference at Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre (BNDCC) and Bali International Convention Centre (BICC), Nusa Dua.
We are delighted by the appointment of Pacto Convex as official PCO for this major global conference. The fact Indonesia is chosen as the destination for the Seventh Session of the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (GPDRR) 2022 shows Indonesia’s high commitment to advancing international cooperation and to sharing its experiences in disaster risk reduction. We hope it will bring benefits for Indonesia as well as Bali as the host island and that Pacto Convex has been selected as the PCO is an honor for us. We look very much forward to cooperating with BNPB and UNDRR for this important conference.
GPDRR 2022 will be the second UN organizations-related events we organize this year after the recent the Fourth Meeting of the Conference of the Parties (COP-4) to the Minamata Convention on Mercury held from 21st to 25th March 2022 in Nusa Dua, Bali co-hosted by the Indonesian Ministry of Environment & Forestry and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) which successfully attracted over 600 delegates physically attending the event.
In addition, along with the G20 Presidency of Indonesia this year, Pacto Convex has been entrusted to organize various G20-related events prior to the G20 Summit, both Finance to Sherpa tracks. To name of some of the G20-related events which have been organized by Pacto Convex:
- – The 1st Finance and Central Bank Deputies Meeting (FCBD)
- – 1st Framework Working Group (FWG)
- – 2ndnd International Financial Architecture Working Group Meeting (IFAWG)
- – International Seminar on Digital Financial Inclusion
- – 1st Plenary of the Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI)
- – Development Working Group (DWG) 1st Meeting and Side Event,
- – 1st Anti-Corruption Working Group (ACWG),
- – The 3rd International Financial Architecture Working Group (IFAWG) Meeting
- – 1st Trade, Investment and Industry Working Group (TIIWG) Meeting
- – 1st Tourism Working Group (TWG) Meeting
- – 2nd Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI) Plenary Meeting
Further information on the GPDRR 2022 available at https://globalplatform.undrr.org/
Public Relations Manager
Phone: (62-21) 5705800